What are the advantages of plastic garden hoses
1. It can be bent naturally or has cold bending performance, and the coil supply method can be used to reduce the number of pipe joints.
2. Good hydraulic performance, smooth inner wall of the pipe, small resistance coefficient, not easy to scale, the flow area in the pipe does not change with time, and the probability of pipe blockage is small.
3. Compared with metal pipes, it has low density, light material, convenient transportation, installation, flexibility, simplicity and easy maintenance.
4. Good chemical stability, not affected by environmental factors and medium components in the pipeline, and good corrosion resistance.
5. Small thermal conductivity, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, and good energy-saving effect.
It can be seen that the plastic pipe has the advantages of natural bending or cold bending performance, good hydraulic performance, smooth inner wall of the pipe, small resistance coefficient, etc., but also has the disadvantages of poor mechanical performance, poor impact resistance and poor rigidity.