Advantages of rubber hose
1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
2. Small fluid resistance: the wall of the rubber pipe is very smooth, the resistance to the fluid is very small, and the roughness coefficient is only 0.009. Compared with the casting, the water delivery capacity can be increased by 20%. The same pipe diameter is 40% higher than that of the concrete pipe. .
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: The rubber tube has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, and is not affected by damp moisture and soil pH. The pipes are laid without any anti-corrosion treatment.
4. Good water tightness: The installation of the hose, whether it is bonding or apron connection, has good water tightness.
5. Anti-bite: The rubber tube is not a source of nutrition, so it will not be attacked by rodents. Rats don’t bite rubber tubes, according to tests conducted by the Michigan National Sanitation Foundation.